EXANTE is a European investment services company established in 2011 that offers global multi-asset financial services, including direct access to a wide range of financial markets in the US, European Union, and Asia-Pacific.
What will you do during your shift:
- Communicate and assist customers from all around the world in questions regarding our product and services (via email, chats and phone calls)
- Provide excellent customer support by identifying customers needs and solving tasks with an individual approach
- Communicate with other internal teams to find a solution for more specific requests sent by customers
- Maintain a positive image of our company
We expect you:
- To have both English and Russian language skills on a fluent level (written/spoken), the Polish language is an advantage
- To have a sense of empathy and desire to help people (“The one who cares”)
- Ability to explain complex things in simple words
- To be a part of our friendly team
We will be happy to share with You:
- A career in a leading international FinTech company that has offices all around the world
- Monthly bonus for good performance
- Health Insurance (after probation period)
- Flexible working hours, which allows you to easily combine work with studies
- Job in a modern new Minsk office, where you will be able to have a cup of hot coffee or tea + snacks and fresh fruits (plan to be open in summer)
- Free lunch every working day by your choice
- Corporate events
- Multicultural team and environment
- Career growth opportunities
Please pay attention!
For this position, motivation letter is required.