з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
We have a project with a client from the USA in the food industry and we are developing a new version of this system from scratch.
This project offers a customized approach to evaluate need, negotiate manufacturer programs, track and analyze purchasing data and provide ongoing communication to ensure attainment of maximum cost savings. This project is recognizing the industry for offering comprehensive programs and transparency by providing state-of-the-art detailed reports reflecting all quarterly earnings by manufacturer and product. The core of the project is to recognize high volume products and categories on the US market, identify where their money is expended and target opportunities to maximize rebate monies and reduce food costs.
We are seeking for a Developer to develop, and implement desktop and web applications using .NET, C#, MS SQL Server to support key business needs.
Current project tech stack:
- Angular 7;
- HTML 5.0;
- CSS 3;
- .Net core 2.1;
- Entity Framework;
- MSSQL 2014;
- The successful candidate will work closely with the Project manager/business analyst;
- Will understand client requirements and develop applications with a high-quality code to meet client requirements.
- Strong technical experience in .NET C#, web applications and web services.
- Working experience creating Web Services, WCF Services, API in .NET
- Experience with Java Scripts, Angular JS, HTML 5.0 & CSS 3, Bootstrap
- Extensive Database experience in Microsoft SQL Server, ability to write complex queries; experience with SQL queries tuning is a big plus
- Proficient using Git version control
- Well versed with .Net and MS SQL performance tuning technics
- Proficient with Agile, Scrum software development lifecycle methodologies, a good understanding of Test Driven Development (TDD) and
- Extensive knowledge of system architecture, object-oriented design, and design patterns. Prior development utilizing SOA concepts and methodologies
Advantages of our position:
- Competitive "white" salary tightly correlated with real USD exchange rate and applicant's work results
- Highly professional line managers
- Business trips
- Good social package
- Daily communication in English
- Positive emotions of teamwork
- Health insurance for employees
- Mini-kitchen, seasonal fruits, snacks
- English lessons in the office
- Office in the center of Minsk (Kozlova lane)
- Good working place.
Welcome on board!