Программист С++ (senior level)
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Our Motion Control software is utilized by the leading industrial equipment OEMs and production automation vendors for controlling tools, effectors, handling devices, mechanical arms, etc. This product, being written on C/C++ language, is a technically sophisticated and mathematically comprehensive tooling aimed to enhance capabilities of programmable logic controllers (PLC) and automated process control systems of our customers.
- Define, develop, test, analyze Motion control library
- Maintain the real-time applications against defined interfaces;
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs in codes and devise solutions to these problems;
- Maintain code quality, code design and re-factor to gain the best performance;
- Adding new functionality and extending list of supported OSs.
- Strong knowledge of C++ (C++14/17)
- Knowledge of technical English language
- More than 5 years of experience in software development
- Bachelor's degree or above in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, or Engineering
- 5 years of C/C++ development experience
- Strong multy-threading programming skills
- Strong performance optimization and memory issues troubleshooting skills
- Solid knowledge of software development processes and tools (Agile, Jira).
- Estimation and planning skills.
- Intermediate English or above
- Experience with Git
- High level of professional advancement
- Possibility to influence over various aspects of product development to achieve excellent results
- Opportunity to join the team of strong professionals, whose work is effectively organized and efforts of each person will not go unnoticed
- Modern confortable office in the city center
- Paid annual leave for 25 days
- Paid illness leave for 7 days per year without medical sick note
- Possibility to attend free language courses (English/Deutsch)
- Free health insurance
- Competetive salary