IOS developer for UK Tech Innovator Monterosa
з/п не указана
We are the world's leading specialist in live interactive digital experiences for TV shows and sporting events. We combine live participation such as voting, with gamification and interactive video, eCommerce and data capture. Every year we interact with over 50 million users. We have achieved over 15 #1 apps and won many awards. Our clients are all over the world. They include ITV, BBC, Viacom, Carlsberg, Adidas and many others.
What we offer
- The opportunity to work alongside the development team who closely and regularly communicate with the team in London.
- The opportunity to work on exciting projects — creating digital experiences, and reaching 10 million fans a month, for the biggest shows on the biggest channels across the UK, Europe and the USA.
- You will be part of a small, friendly team where you will have the opportunity to stand out.
- Communication in English.
- Regular team outings (going to restaurants and other team-building activities).
- The opportunity to go on business trips to the UK.
- 28 days of paid vacation.
- Modern Office in the heart of Minsk (Kozlov Lane).
What we require
- At least 3 years of iOS development experience.
- Experience with both Swift and Objective-C.
- Good knowledge of design patterns and algorithms.
- Understanding network and communication protocols (HTTP, WebSockets, etc.)
- Experience with version control systems (git or svn).
- Experience in developing interfaces for digital experiences and entertainment applications.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to reliably assess the complexity of the work – you will participate in the planning of projects.
- Ability to work independently, developing and making architectural decisions by yourself.
- Good understanding of business English, to participate in daily calls with native speakers.
You’ll be perfect for us if you have
- Experience in other languages (C++, Java etc.)
- Experience of integration with social networks.
- Experience of communication with JS code via Webview.
- Experience with Hybrid apps (React Native, Ionic, Cordova).
- Experience in publishing in the Apple Store and post-sales support (using TestFlight, analyzing bug reports, etc.)
- Personal profile of our candidate
- Team player.
Do not hesitate to contact us, we’ll be glad to provide you with additional information regarding this position.
Looking forward to having you join the Monterosa family!